Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 weeks old!

Yesterday Hampton turned 4 weeks old. Can you believe it???
Part of me can and part of me can't. Time can sure fly!I caught some cute pictures of Logan loving on his brother... notice here he is playing with H's feet.
What a sweet baby boy!
You can't really tell from these pictures, but Hampton has developed some baby acne, but luckily, it isn't all that bad!
Such sweet brothers!
Logan wants to hold Hampton more and more. It is really sweet but sometimes while I am nursing Hampton, Logan will climb up on the couch next to us and say, "oey bebe" meaning Hold Baby. So, I have to explain to him that he is eating and will have to wait until we are done.
It is really so sweet that he actually takes an interest in Hampton. I didn't think he would ever get there!
Hampton is doing pretty well (aside from the reflux). He likes to be held and can lift his head and kind of look around. It is so sweet to watch his little bobbing head focusing on something.
I am so blessed to have such sweet boys!

No comments: