Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrating Dylan's Birthday with Family

Dylan's Birthday is next week so this past weekend, his dad and family came up to spend some time with him and celebrate. Sunday afternoon they all came over and had cake and ice cream. Abby's Birthday is the day before Dylan's, so we celebrated that too!
It was fun and Dylan got the PSP game from his dad that he had been asking for. He was very excited and tried to get out of going to small group that night so he could stay home and play it. Luckily, he didn't have school Monday so I let him stay up late and play after church. Dylan cutting his cake - it was so yummy!
Logan, Abby, Blake, Jacob (hidden behind Dylan) and Dylan enjoying thier cake.
There's little Jacob eating his cake- I didn't get a good picture of him while he was here this time.
Abby was so sweet to read to Logan. He loves his books!!!
Hampton had to forego the cake. But that's ok, I made up for it. I figured I would eat an extra piece so that it might go through my milk and he could taste it that way! :)

No comments: