Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hampton's 1st day at Church

Sunday we decided to go to church with Hampton for the first time. I was going to wait, but Pastor Bill told me he was preaching on a topic (forgiveness) and I really wanted to hear it. It was very enlightening. Anyway, Hampton was so good. He sat in his carseat the whole time and only made a few sounds. He looked adorable in his first little church outfit. Hampton right when we got home and he was fed - he was fat and happy...
Until I started taking pictures! Logan loves to talk with Hampton now. He goes up to him all the time and says either, "hi, baby" or "hi, bubba." "Bubba is his new name for Hamp.
Later when he woke up we got some good pictures of him looking around.
Then, he was back to sleep!
This coming Sunday we are dedicating him at church. I am really looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

I just love these recent pics of my little man...he is just absolutely Adora-frigin-ble...I wish I could fly out and spend a day or two with the famdamily...I love ya'll and am so krazed around here...sent Tanner to school today diaper free...no pull ups..his accident happened after nap time waitin in line to use the potty. Sweet...bless his heart I bet he really tried!