Friday, October 3, 2008

I spoke WAYYY too soon...

So last night was a very rough night. Hampton woke up and was awake for a while earlier - which was fine. But around 10'ish he started getting fussy and I finally tried to feed him around 10:45 because nothing else was working. He struggled with the feeding. He was fine nursing until the milk let down and then you could tell that when he would swallow it was hurting him. We went through that all night and in between he was very restless, probably because he was starving and I couldn't get anything in him. So needless to say, I didn't get any sleep whatsoever and it is really starting to catch up with me. I am so exhausted and upset that this is happening. I am going to see how his next feeding goes and go from there.
Please, please, please pray for Hampton and that he will get better and won't have a feeding aversion. I am worried about that and that he will just quit eating all together. If it doesn't get any better before Monday, I'll be back at the doctor's office Monday getting that referral to the GI doctor - if not sooner!
I got some good pictures of Hampton last evening. He was so sweet just sitting with me looking around.
Logan even played and entertained us with his boat that the neighbors brought to him for Hampton's birth. He loves that boat and all the creatures that come with it!
Me and my angel



I thought it was cute that both Dylan and Logan were wearing orange yesterday. I just looked over and noticed it. Dylan (who is not supposed to be watching tv and appears to be in this picture) was letting Logan drive his little tractors all over his leg. It was so cute watching Logan play like that. He is really good at entertaining himself!

No comments: