Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time with my boys

Thursday, the boys and I just hung out for the afternoon. Patrick went hunting, so luckily, I had some help with the two little ones - I even cooked dinner for the first time in a very long time! I tried to get a picture of all 4 boys together (their first one) and as you can see Logan was not appreciative of my efforts!


Hampton getting some love from his biggest brother.
My sweet baby
What a peaceful face!
Logan has had a rough couple of days lately. I am not sure why he was crying in this picture, but he was having a moment and he seems to be having a lot more of those here recently.

Logan telling the baby, "hi."
Logan decided to play basketball like his big brothers.
Then, he decided to join the brothers.

Just some cute shots I caught of Hampton chilling out.

Logan sitting with Hampton and Blake watching tv.
Finally, a much better picture of all the boys.


I sure do love all my boys and I love having them all together at once! It is so nice having Blake here for a visit.




No comments: