Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Friday, Blake, Logan, Hampton, and I went to Harmon's Tree Farm to experience the pumpkin patch and go on a Hay Ride. It was lots of fun, but I am so glad that Blake was there to help me because otherwise I would have been a mess!I love October and the fall and the pumpkin patch is so much fun for me!

Logan was in awe of all the pumpkins. He kept screaming "punkee." It was really cute. (I know I keep saying that Logan was "screaming" certain words, and I am serious, he does scream whatever it is he is trying to get you to acknowledge).
Logan and Blake
Sara Grace and Logan
Hampton was in the Baby Bjorn and I was so glad that I had it. He just slept the entire time and I think now that I have it back from Chappell, I will end up using it a lot just around the house.
Logan had a meltdown while we were at the patch. He wanted to get on all the tractors - which he couldn't. He got so upset. Did I mention there were about 100 tractors all over the place??? There is no way we were starting that!
Little Hampton
The hayride stopped and let us all get out and choose a pumpkin. Logan just ran around like a crazy man and we were just praying that he wouldn't have another breakdown. He is so stubborn sometimes!
I couldn't get a picture of everyone who was there, but it was 6 of is mommy's and 10 little one's - that includes Blake. :)
Sara Grace with her pumpkin
The cousins and their pumpkins. I am so glad we got a decent picture of them together!


Logan choosing his pumpkin.
Hampton and his pumpkin.
The four of us (Dylan was in school)
Logan on the hayride not wanting to let go of the pumpkin

Snack Time!
We tried to get a picture of all the children, and I wold say this is the best one I got.
From left is Ramsey (trying to get up to make is escape), Logan, Sara Grace (the only girl for the day), James and Maddox, Luke, James and Charles. I couldn't believe we actually got all the kids in a picture together - ok, well minus Hampton.
One more...
There was a playground that the kids could play on and Logan being the freak that he is wouldn't walk on the sand. He kept saying, "shoes, dirty." Sadly, Blake had to carry him everywhere he wanted to go. I don't know how we are going to break him from that. He must remember how the sand made his toes feel at the beach.
I loved that Logan got to ride on a rocking horse. He didn't bounce too high, but it was cute to watch him!
Even Sara Grace had a turn on the horse!
Blake and Logan on the teeter-totter. Logan wasn't too sure about his at first, but he ended up loving it.

Little Maddox playing on the train.
I had to get a picture of Hampton in his Halloween sleeper that Mimi got for him. He was so good at the patch!!!






No comments: