Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Monday was my birthday and it was so nice. Everyone knows that I just love birthdays and it is so fun to get phone calls and talk to everyone on that very special day! The only thing I really did besides spend time with the boys and Patrick was go to lunch with the Jennifer's, Cooper, Landree, Ms. Jean (JB's mom), and Logan and Hampton. We went to Schlotzsky's - my favorite!!! Thanks for lunch, Jennifer!
When we got home, Logan decided to run away from home...he ran up the hill to the neighbors yard and just looked at me and then started to whine because his shoes were getting dirty.
I tried to get him to come to me several times, but he would rather just look at me and not listen.
Anyway, thanks for all the emails and phone calls everyone gave me on my birthday. I really appreciate it!



No comments: