Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update on the little one...

We have a follow up appointment with Dr. Whitaker on Thursday morning and we are not sure what we are going to do as of yet. Right now the spitting up is a lot better, but Hampton is very agitated all the time it seems. He wasn't like that before we started the medicine's last week. So, I don't know what to do. I feel like he is still struggling with the reflux because he is so agitated all the time - even though he isn't throwing up as bad. He does still spit up and sometimes it is a little chunkier so that makes me believe that it is not all going down and it is just sitting in him trying to come up or go down and that may be some of the problem. Right now I feel like I want to go see the GI doctor just to get some clarity on reflux and make sure there is nothing else I can do. What do I have to lose? I am pretty sure that is what will happen, but I haven't made a complete decision yet. Patrick and I are still discussing. I'll update Thursday to let you know. I am so excited that he is so alert now. It is fun watching his big little eyes moving around from object to object. The fun thing is that the things Logan would get focused on are the same things Hampton is focusing on. There are two pictures in our bedroom that he likes to look at that are of Patrick and me and then there is one of the family in the living room that he always looks at. And of course, there are always the ceiling fans that seem to entertain them.
I love these pictures because they actually look like Hampton does in person. Sometimes the pictures don't always represent him that well, but these do, so enjoy!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the new pictures of Hampton. He is growing up so fast and changing even since Sunday.

Keep us posted on what happens with Dr. Whitaker appointment.

Chappell said...

How cute! He's so alert and seems to have grown just since I saw him last. I'm sorry I missed y'all today, but I'll see you Friday. Can't wait to give the boys kisses!

Chappell