Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My little Hampton

It is so hard to get a good picture of a baby when they are first born. It seems they never look like they do in real life when you take that picture. But, the other night we got some of Hampton that are pretty good. He was sitting with his daddy and I grabbed the camera. He is getting better about letting Patrick hold him and console him when he is fussy. Maybe daddy is getting better about consoling Hampton, too???
He is so sweet and on the verge of smiling. He will really sit and focus on something - especially the ceiling fan and me when I am talking to him. I can't wait for him to smile and coo at me!
I just love that face!!!
Today he is 6 weeks old and it has gone by so fast, but on the other hand it seems like forever ago that we were heading to the hospital. Hampton is doing pretty well during the night. We are not even close to having a schedule and I think we are going to be pretty delayed in getting one down until we get the reflux under control. That is making everything more difficult!
Hopefully, we get some answers today!

No comments: