Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One more update...

We are now on Bethanocol and Prilosec for the reflux. The prilosec doesn't go down very well and is very difficult to give to Hampton, but we manage. It is flavored chocolate to cover up some of the yuckiness, but that doesn't seem to help too much. Anyway, after a couple of difficult days, we are finally doing a little better. Hampton is still spitting/throwing up a lot, but at this point, I don't want to mess with the med's anymore. I/we went through a very difficult couple of days last week when we switched, and I just don't think I am willing to do that to Hampton again. You could just see it in his face that he was hurting and it was so very sad.
So for now, we are just dealing with it.My friend, Linda, gave this little onesie to Hampton. It is so cute (much cuter in person) and very soft. It has a brown and blue giraffe on it - so sweet.
One thing I do want to say about Hampton is that now when he is awake, he is so easy and complacent. He only fusses in the evenings, but during the day he is so happy to just look around and focus in on things around the house. The doctor told me that one of the side effects of the Raglan is fussiness, so we are happy to be off that!
Just waking up. I just love this baby!!!

No comments: