Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jennifer's Baby Shower

Saturday our Small Group Ladies hosted a baby shower for Jennifer Brewer. It was a lot of fun and so sweet. She got some of the most adorable gifts!
My mother-in-law let me borrow all her Baby China. She has the cutest stuff and I was so excited to use it. We went with a Peter Rabbit theme because most of the dishes were Peter Rabbit. I thought it was so fun to be able to use them!!!
Jennifer's momma (Ms. Jeanne) loved on Hampton a lot at the shower. He was very good and had fun being held by a lot of the guests.
Jennifer's gifts.

Jennifer G. and I got Jen one of the necklaces like mine that has a charm with each child's name on it. However, she and Michael have not settled on a name yet, so we could only get the one charm with Cooper's name on it.
Sweet Ms. Jeanne


Little Hampton enjoying the swing. He was so good!


No comments: