Monday, September 1, 2008

Saturday at the Lake

Saturday, Patrick, Logan and I had a day on the lake. We have not had our boat in over a month because the generator broke - which means no air conditioning when you are out on the water. Not happening! Anyway, we finally got it back Friday so Patrick and I had a date night Friday night out there and went back Saturday with Logi. It was a lot of fun, but it sure did take a lot out of me. You don't realize how hard the sun is on you until you have overdone it! Logan playing his role as First Mate. He loves to ride up there with his daddy!

We rafted up with 8 other boats and had a great time. I loved watching all the children playing together. It will be fun watching Logan and Hampton grow up with all these other children on the lake.
Logan took a good little nap while we were out there, so I actually got to relax a little. It was so nice.
All the boats rafted up together
A frontal view

When Logan got up, he decided he wanted to get in the water with his daddy. He actually did quite well. I was very surprised he stayed in the water as long as he did.

Sunday we were going to go back to hang out again, but I was so sore and tired from Saturday that I opted to stay home with Logan and Dylan and rest. I have just been so tired lately!

No comments: