Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Night!

Last night my friend, Ashley, invited a bunch of us girls over for dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house and actually have some adult social time. She made us a great dinner and desert. Hampton was the only man of the evening. He was so good. Of course, he wanted to eat every hour and a half, so that kept me pretty busy!
Thanks for having us over, Ash. I had so much fun!!!Meg holding Hampton.
Ashley loving on Hampton
Elizabeth chatting.
She is due in 8 weeks and has a scheduled c-section for November 10th. I can't wait to meet baby Stuart. It will be fun for Hampton to have a friend so close in age!!


Aunt Chappell getting in some love time with Hampton. It seems like forever since we have been with the family. I am sure Hampton was glad to get to see his Aunt Chappell again.

Thanks for a super fun evening girls. I am looking forward to doing it again soon!

No comments: