Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Logan is 19 months old!

Logan turned 19 months on Sunday and he is still getting more and more fun each and every day! He is so into "big trucks" and "tractors." Those are the two main things he focuses on and he still loves to play with his farm animals.
Lately though, he has spent a LOT of time pushing his big dump trucks and toys around the house. So, we have toys scattered all the way from the kitchen sink to the bedroom to the office and everywhere in between. I am going to kill myself one of these days just trying to walk. Of course, Logan still loves to spend time with Dylan. His favorite thing is when Dylan gets home from school. Usually Dylan is pretty good to spend some time with him, but not always. He is such a busy boy!Dylan has been pretty helpful since we got home from the hospital. He has only held Hampton a few times, but it is so sweet when he does!
Logan is doing very well with Hampton. He still calls him "baby" but he also takes an interest in him which I was kind of worried about. I thought he would just ignore him and he does for the most part, but he likes to hold him and doesn't usually want to put him down. It is really sweet to see him loving on his little brother.


We went to the pediatrician for Hampton the other day and he prayed for all of us and especially Logan and Hampton - that they would grow up loving each other and never have sibling rivalry, etc. It was so sweet and this picture makes me think of that prayer. I do pray that they grow up close and always love each other...kind of like Blake and Dylan :). Blake and Dylan are in their "off" years where they claim they don't get along, but I know they will get closer as they get older - I pray they do anyway!
Logan has started forming sentences (his version of them anyway). The other day at the birthday party he said, "Michael eat cookie." My mouth dropped. I couldn't believe that was his first sentence. It was so cute!
I am going to have to write down some of his cute sayings as I hear them and then come back and post because right now I can't think of all of them and I certainly don't want to leave any out!
Happy 19 months, Logan.
We love you so much and love each and every fun thing you are learning!
Love, Mommy and Daddy



2 comments:

Blake said...

Cant wait to meet Hampton

Tricia said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Logan loving on Hampton. So sweet.

I would have been in tears at the doctor's prayer.