Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 15, 2008

I am resorting to just putting dates as my title because I am not creative enough to think of catchy titles for each day! Logan was not in such a good mood this particular morning. He wanted to just sit and play by himself. He has been struggling a bit with Hampton being here (I am assuming that is what it is). He has really been acting out and has been in trouble a lot more than normal. It is so hard because I feel so guilty and don't know what else to do. I think it is a combination of his age and looking for some attention. Don't get me wrong, he gets lots of attention from all of us, but it isn't as much as he used to, so I guess he is letting me know about it in his own little way! It is not as much as him doing things that are completely ugly, just getting into things and not stopping when told to do so. He just gets outright defiant when you tell him "no" sometimes and that is when he gets in trouble. Then he just looks at you and cries this sad, sad cry like you have totally betrayed him and broken his heart. So, then I get upset because I feel so bad. It is very challenging right now. Luckily, Hampton is a good baby still and I have more time than I normally would to do what I need to with Logi.

This is usually what Hampton is doing during the day. But, the past few days, he will be awake more during the mornings. He is normally sound asleep during the afternoons which makes me nervous that he won't sleep at night, but he does (so far).

Logan playing with all his trucks. He is still very good about entertaining himself - which is very helpful!

No comments: