Monday, September 1, 2008

Hampton is Coming!

Sunday, I got a phone call from Gloria that she wanted to come over to finish up some of the baby's room. She finished the crib stuff. I was so excited and could hardly wait to see the finished crib skirt. It turned out way better than I ever expected! 37.5 weeks - and if you are wondering, I am definitely as uncomfortable as I look!!!
Is Gloria not absolutely amazing???
I love the mini replica's of the curtain on the bedskirt. I think it looks so good!


The whole room.
I am still waiting on a couple of things for the room, but this is it for now. I have to get the pillow monogrammed for the chair and have some other stuff to hang in there, but who knows if it will actually get done before Hampton gets here. I am going to try to do it tomorrow, but I have a million other things to do, so who knows...
Luckily, Hampton will be in my room for the first couple of months, so it won't be a big deal.
I'll try to post one more time before I go in on Wednesday morning. I have so much to do tomorrow I may not have time, but I will try!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

You look great! I am sure that you will be ready once Hampton comes. Will be praying for you in the next days ahead.

Lindak said...

I wish i could talk to you...Good Luck!!! I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow. The room looks great!

Mom said...

I am proud of you and Pray all goes well. I have been having contractions all day.
Love,
Mom

Copeland Crew said...

The room looks awesome. I will be thinking of you!

Magda said...

I will be thinking of you and your whole family! I know you all are so excited! :)))