Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hampton 1 week old!

Here is my little angel! He is so good - so far. He just sleeps all day and when he is awake, he just lays there and looks around checking out his surroundings. I love to talk to him because he just looks at me with his sweet little eyes and concentrates so hard on what I am saying. So, so sweet...Last night the Brewers brought us a wonderful dinner and came for a visit. I love it when Cooper comes over because Logan tries to keep up with him and turns into a very active little boy. They got the "Big Cucks" out and raced them through the house. Logan was just laughing and running - it was so cute.


Luckily, one of Dylan's chores is to clean up the living room toys every night. By 9 am each morning, Logan has my house destroyed. I do clean up during the day, but it is sooo hard to keep it clean with a toddler!
Hampton chilling before his bath. For the first time, he pee'd all over the place and it went all over the blanket and the carpet. It was a mess and kind of funny!
After his bath, he was wide awake and we just talked and read a book. It was so fun just spending some awake time with him!
By the way, Hampton does look like some of my baby pictures! Yay - Finally a child of mine might actually look like me!
Such a sweet little boy!
My little angel


3 comments:

Magda said...

I love the pic of Hampton chillin'! So cute!!! He is so beautiful :)))

Shannon said...

He is precious. That is a good kissy mouth in that picture with his little mouth open while he is sleeping. So cute! Hey have you come up with a blog name yet? Has anyone mentioned "Four of a kind" like in yahtzee? Sorry, only thing I have come up with! HeHe

Tricia said...

I like the four of a kind. That is really catchy. :)

I love the pictures of Hampton and his cute face. Could just eat it up. :)

Logan is so funny with the racing trucks. It is so fun to see what they do now.