Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday morning we got up bright and early and got ready for Hampton's first photo shoot with Stacey. She came over around 10 and we got some great pictures. It was a little stressful and I think I was pooped on about 10 times. I had it all over me by the time we were done.
Check them out at www.naturallywonderful.com - It is under the Ordering/Galleries and Hampton 2 weeks.
She does such great work and I am so pleased with how they turned out. I am now trying to decide which ones to use for Hampton's birth announcements. That is going to be such a difficult decision. I sure do love holding little Hampton. He is so cuddly and warm.
Momma and Hampton having some bonding time.
Friday evening, Patrick, Hampton and I went to the boat for dinner. It was so nice out and lots of fun to get out for a little bit. We were only gone for about 2 hours, but it was lots of fun! Hampton was a perfect angel - he slept the entire time.

5 comments:

Copeland Crew said...

All of those pictures of Hampton, Logan and you are sooooo good! I can see why you would have a hard time choosing!

Lindak said...

Great pics!!! He has so much hair! I've got a stuffed camel with his name on it :)

Tricia said...

Stacey did a great job with your pictures. They are all so great!

Also, I looked at the rained out ones too and they are great! If I had to pick a favorite, I don't think I could. They are all so good.

grammyevans said...

OMG I can't believe you have 4 boys!! Hampton is beautiful and the pictures are too. Send me an announcement (2245 kelly lynn pl, fay, ar. 72701) Love you, Carin

Magda said...

# 2 melts my heart, #4 is beautiful, #8, should be in a Gallery, so sweet, #16 too precious, Gracious woman... how will you choose?????