Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

Patrick took Dylan and Logan to church this morning and Hampton and I hung out. He had a major projectile throw up this morning that was sooo sad. We go to the doctor in the morning and hopefully we will get some answers or at least a medicine that will work!Dylan has been asking me how to make different foods lately and today he wanted to learn how to make grilled cheese. So, that's what we all had for lunch. Of course, Logan - being the picky eater that he is- wouldn't even eat a bite of it. He had a pickle instead. Healthy, right?
He was happy with his pickle though!
This is a picture of me as a baby - looks just like Hampton to me!
I caught this sweet little picture of the prince this afternoon. Some of you may remember that at this age Logan had a TERRIBLE case of baby acne. Hampton barely has any and I am hoping that he doesn't get it. Luckily, none so far!!! Yay!

No comments: