Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friday - September 5th

These pictures were taken at 4 am - Patrick was so excited when I asked him to get up and get pictures of him with his eyes open. But, it was one of the first times - I couldn't help it!

Some quality time with daddy
Oh my goodness, he is such a sweet baby!
I could just hold him all day - which is pretty much what I did since we got so delayed coming home on Friday due to the bilirubin (sp?).
Patrick loading up our vehicle to get us home.
Hampton putting on his "coming home" outfit.
He wore the same outfit home from the hospital that his daddy and Logan wore. It is so special!

Daddy had to help get us dressed!

All ready to go!


The nice thing is that I got to walk down and didn't have to ride in a wheelchair. I was very appreciative of that!
We felt like the paparazzi was with us all the pictures we got of us leaving. It was fun! It was my one moment of fame - :)!
Hampton all loaded up for the ride home.

When we got home, Logan and Mimi greeted us in the driveway. It was lots of fun to see Logan for the first time all day. I sure did miss him!
Logan got to hold Hampton a few minutes before he had to go to bed.
He even tried on Hampton's newborn hat.
What a cute little Jewish boy!
Giving Hampton his good-night kisses.
Hampton had to have the light blanket so we could go home. It seemed to help because his bilirubin count went down by the next morning.
Boy, it sure was good to sleep in my own bed Friday night. And, Hampton did really well - he only got up twice to feed during the night which meant that I got some sleep.




No comments: