Sunday, September 7, 2008

September 4th - Hamptons visit with his brothers!

Logan was able to come to the hospital Thursday morning and meet his brother for the first time. He was definitely more interested in what I was doing and sitting with me. But, we did get him to hold Hampton for a few minutes. He held him and then tried to push him off and said, "doe" - meaning, done! That is what he does with Sara Grace, too. It was funny!
Such sweet love!
Finally, a shot with his eyes open. I have to say when he opens his eyes, he doesn't look anything like Logan. Maybe that means he will look something like me???
Logan came back to the hospital that afternoon and when he got there, I was on the phone. He just climbed right up and laid on me just like this. It was so sad. He was so out of sorts with this whole process. I really felt bad for him. It sure is good to be home!
Holding Hampton again...
Dylan came to see us after school. He was so sweet holding Hampton. He is such a good big brother! I hope Logan is half as good a big brother as Blake and Dylan are!


Aunt Chappell and Hampton - thanks for updating the blog for us, Chappell!
Grandma G and Hampton.
Gloria (aka Grandma G) was so sweet to come to the hospital and massage my legs Thursday night. I felt like I had had the worst cramps in them while I was in labor - which I didn't know because I had absolutely no feeling whatsoever in them while I was in labor. I couldn't even move my toes when they asked me to!


No comments: