Sunday, September 28, 2008

My sweet little boys

I just realized that I have not been so good at taking pictures this past week - but, then again the boys were all sick, so that is probably a good indication as to why I haven't taken that many.
Anyway, here are a couple of shots of the two little ones. Hampton is so alert nowadays. I just love holding him and talking to him. I keep thinking that any day now he is going to smile at me. He does hold his head up some now and looks from side to side. It is a little floppy at times, but he is doing so well!
He truly is still such a sweet little boy. I just pray that we can get his reflux under control very soon! I would hate for that to really start causing him problems.
I think this is it - Logan is going to be a monkey for Halloween. We went to Babies R Us the other evening and I literally bought every costume that I could find in his size (8 to be exact) to try them on him and see what we liked best. I liked the pumpkin and the monkey best, but Patrick totally veto'd the Pumpkin. He is trying so hard to age my baby much faster than I would like. He has already put his foot down about the Longall's for this winter and said that I couldn't put Logan in those anymore. He's going to have Logan driving before I know it!
As you can tell from Logan's face, he is not too happy about having something like this on his head. Hopefully, it is a little cold on Halloween so he doesn't get too hot! Last year we about died!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the monkey it's so cute!