Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 18, 2008 - Hampton's Due Date!

Thursday was Hampton's due date and I am so glad that he didn't have to wait until then. Several people called me to remind me that it was his due date and that was a lot of fun having them remember. We didn't do a lot, but Mimi came over to spend some time with us and help out. I had Schlotzky's for the 1st time and when Chappell heard that is what we were having for lunch, she joined us. So, it was a lot of fun seeing Chappell, Sara Grace, and Mimi. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed having company - it is really hard staying home all day by yourself. When Dylan got home from school, he played with Logan for a while. I think that is the highlight of Logan's day - when Dylan gets home. I am so lucky to have such a great helper!!!
Dylan was acting so silly with his coat - he had Logan laughing so hard!


Logan has learned how to reinact Sara Grace's squeal. Now if you ask him what Sara Grace says, he will scream. It is quite funny!
Logan got some stickers in the mail from Highlights and had a fun evening putting them EVERYWHERE!
After we got them off his body, I found them on the chair, the floor, the highchair and several other places. That was lots of fun!
Then we have sweet little Hampton sleeping so sound. He is just so good!
I love the sweet little positions in which his hands end up.
Such an angel baby!


No comments: