Thursday, August 14, 2008

Visit with Paw Paw

We went to Arkansas last weekend through Wednesday and although it was really a quick visit with everyone, we had a nice time. We got to see everyone and I got to tell one of my very best friends good-bye (she moved to Dubai on Wednesday).
We left to head out Friday and stayed the night in Nashville with our good friends, James and Karrie, and their two boys, Samuel and JJ. Then, the next morning we drove into Little Rock and arrived at my friend, Heather's house around 3:30. I was so tired from being in the car all day! Logan did pretty well on the trip and for that I was very thankful. He wanted his Elmo movies playing the whole way, but he really didn't pay them much attention. He just knew when we would turn them off.
My brothers, Patrick and Ronnie, and Ronnie's girlfriend, Jill, came over Saturday night along with Patrick's oldest child, Petey. It was fun hanging out with them and we had some good laughs. I just love my brothers (we missed you, David!).
Sunday morning we went to visit my dad and his wife. Logan had a great time playing with their puppy, Bindi. He just loves dogs!!!I caught a lot of really cute pictures of Logan letting Bindi lick him. He is so sweet and gentle with dogs.
My dad also has a fish tank that Logan would run up to and point and make the "kissing sounds" that fish make. It was so sweet and he had so much fun over there!



Luckily, dad even had some blocks and a "big truck" Logan could play with. It sure did make things easier having him entertained!
Traci, Logan and Paw Paw




No comments: