Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Night Out

After a long day with our children, all of us girls went out to dinner to celebrate Linda's good bye. She left Wednesday with her children to move to Dubai for 1-2 years. I was so glad that I got to be there and see her before she left. She was pretty stressed out, but I think she did pretty well considering that big move she was dealing with! We met at Loca Luna and our dinner was so nice. Linda did very well and didn't cry (started to once, but we made her quit reading the card that started it).
Linda and I have been friends since right before the 1st grade. She is such an important and special person to me and I really miss her out here in SC. Luckily, I am going to get to see her in June when we go on our 2nd annual girls trip to Cabo!!!
All of us girls again.
I just love all my friends and truly miss them out here. I love going home to see them and they are all so special and important to me.
I love you, girls!
Linda, good luck with the move and I hope you and the family are transitioning well!
Love you!

No comments: