Tuesday, August 26, 2008

37 weeks and only 7 days to go!

A picture of Hampton today. I think he looks just like Logan!
Hampton from the outside. Could my belly get any bigger???

I had an appointment today and it went very well. She walked in and said that her plan is that I have this baby within a week - a week??? Oh my goodness - that is so soon! Everything with the baby looked good and we got a great view of him with the 3-D ultrasound. He now weighs about 7 lbs 9 oz, so he is not as big as he feels! So now, I better get busy getting some stuff done around here that I want to accomplish before his big arrival.

If I don't have him before next Wednesday, I have an induction scheduled for 5 am September 3rd. Woo-Hoo!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow. That is so exciting. He does look like Logan in the ultrasound picture. That is so cool. It sure has come fast. Can't wait to meet him.

MommyWisdom said...

How exciting! The nursery is looking cute. I love the painting. Will be thinking of you as you welcome Hampton into the family.
nikki

Shannon said...

Congratulations Traci! I can't believe it is already time for his arrival! That picture is amazing, too! Best of Luck next week and I will be praying for a healthy baby and PAINLESS delivery! :) Thank goodness for drugs!
Love ya-Shannon

Lindak said...

Congrats...You are going to do great!!! I will have to send him his first stuffed camel ;)