Friday, August 15, 2008

35 weeks Appointment

I will post a picture maybe later (if I remember to have Patrick take one), but I wanted to quickly update about my appointment this morning. I had another ultrasound and he is now 7 lbs and in the 82nd percentile. So, he is definitely going to be very big. Oh yeah - I lost 2 lbs - Yay! And, I am 1cm dilated. Now, I am getting kind of scared.
We are leaving in about an hour to head to Isle of Palms to have beach and maternity pictures made, so after that everything else is not as big a deal. I just want to make it through the next 24 hours without having him!
I was in Arkansas until Wednesday night and have been so busy since I got back, but tomorrow when I get home, I promise to update about both trips. Also, Dylan got home yesterday and we are so excited to have him home. Logan really missed him and he just follows Dylan everywhere now!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You'll be fine! I was a 2 for a few weeks. I can't wait to see the pictures. I had something for Stacey I wish I would have thought about sending it with you...oh well. Talk to you later!

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

Again with Birthing Toddlers! How do you do it? You will be good, so far you havent had fast deliveries, so for that Hampton is going to wait til Sept 3 like you want. Love ya...Tanner still prayin for Aci and Ogan...

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

Just thinkin(scary that it is) you could have the other two boys on her too...and You are going to have to change your blog name to MY Fo' Boys...haha...Linda and Shannon would get that! Love ya

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

what i meant about the older boys was doin a lilypie for them...