Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beach Pictures

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we went to the beach this past weekend to have pictures made. What an adventure!
Let's just start by saying that Logan woke up at 4:30 that morning (after not going to sleep until 9 the night before) and would not go back to sleep. Our appointment was at 7, so by that time, he was not happy. Stacey did a great job of capturing what she did, but I wish they had turned out better. The other bad part was that it was so humid - it was ridiculous! By the time we were done, I looked like a manged lion! So needless to say, I was very disappointed in how they turned out - not to mention, I feel like I looked like a complete cow in the pictures. Oh well, what can ya do???
Here are some of the pictures Stacey sent me just to see what she was working on before she posted them. Take a look at the rest of them at http://naturallywonderful.com/
Some of my favorites are the ones of Logan with Sara Grace. Those turned out so sweet and you would never know that Logan was completely upset during those and did not want to be sitting there. Sara Grace kept slipping down and it was quite comical!
As you can tell in this picture, Logan was not happy to be doing what we were...
He did actually like running through the water and making a mess of himself at times.
Unfortunately, we didn't get some of the poses that I would have liked to have had due to Logan's uncooperativeness. I think we are going to try to go to a park and have some more made just so I have some decent maternity pictures for Hampton. I want some of Logan with me and my belly. We'll see how that goes...
I do want to say that the pictures turned out great (thanks to Stacey) considering what we were working with!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You are definitely too hard on yourself. I thought they really turned out great and you did not look like a manged lion. Was going to call you this afternoon and tell you how cute they all were, but Caleb woke up.

Don't know how I would pick if I had to chose a favorite!!!! :)

MommyWisdom said...

I agree with the last post. I just commented to Chappell that the photos looked great. You look wonderful too- all of you did.

nikki