Tuesday, August 5, 2008

34 Week Appointment

I just got back from seeing the doctor and having another ultrasound. He is still growing rapidly and the good news is that he is now head down - Yay!!! I was very concerned about that and now I am so excited that I don't have to worry about that anymore (hopefully, he doesn't move again).
Hampton weighs 6lbs 1oz and I will have another ultrasound each week until I deliver. She said today that it is looking like I will deliver around 38 weeks. That would be perfectly fine with me. I just need to get my behind in gear and get the baby's room done!
We have taken some of the furniture down that was in the room and my plan tonight is to get in there and get the crib set up...my hubby has to cooperate and help me though.
So, I guess I will be posting another update next Friday when I go back.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay, see you had nothing to worry about!! Wow, only four more weeks!!! That's so exciting... I can't wait!

Jennifer said...

So what do you think the offical date will be?