Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Day With Friends

Sunday after visiting with my dad, we headed to Conway to stay with my friend, Linda. We had so much fun spending time with her and her boys.
Monday morning all my girlfriends met us in Conway at Playworld with all of our children so that they could play. Logan had a blast!They had very age-appropriate things for Logan to do which helped, but he pretty much stayed back and forth between the car and the horses that you could ride. That kept me busy and therefore, I couldn't visit while we were there as much.
On this he kept climbing up and saying, "boat." His little vocabulary has just gotten so broad! I am more and more impressed with him every day!

Here is the car that Logan loved driving. It kind of just moved back and forth and he thought it was so fun!

Then, he discovered the "Nay."
At first, he was very good to hold one (which I was extremely nervous about), but then he the longer he rode, the more brave he got. He started waving to me as he rode by and then one time tried signing "done" which requires both hands. That made me jump to him rather quickly!

Tanner and Logan enjoying the car together.
And then, Tatum joined Logan

After playworld, we all went to the Country Club for lunch (thanks, Linda). All the kids had a great time playing together and Logan had found a little toy in the lost and found that he pretty much just walked and pushed around the whole time. He was really good for me so that I could sit and talk with my friends. It was fun all being together like that but at times it got a little hectic with so many children!
Here is a picture of all of the kids...
Megan (Hailey's best friend), Hailey, Tatum, then in back it is from left, Hudson, Hunter, Tanner, Hayden, Drew, Logan, and Hampton (hidden in that belly behind Hayden). Jacob was missing so he could spend some time with his best friend before they left on Wednesday. Then obviously, Blake and Dylan.
(Logan wouldn't cooperate for the picture, so that left me trying to coerce him into it).
We had so much fun and really appreciate your having us, Linda!





No comments: