Monday, August 4, 2008

Blake's 1st day of 10th grade!

Blake had his first day of school today and he started the 10th grade. Wow - I now have a sophomore!!!
He wasn't exactly cooperative for the pictures Amy took of him this morning, but that is what he gets. Now, he will have these on the blog!
I talked with him after school and he said he had a good day. I was thinking of him all day and couldn't wait to hear about it. He is going to have a lot of harder classes this year. But, I am sure he will be fine. His day starts out with Honors Chemestry and he has 3 other honors classes. I don't know where he gets his smarts! He is so dedicated with his studies though. I am sure he will do well!
Happy 1st day, Blake. We all love you and miss you. Good luck this year.
Love, Momma, Patrick, Dylan and Logan

1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

OMG! HE Looks JUST like your BROTHERS! HOW crazy...we gave birth to our brothers clones? I can't tell which one though, he is like the perfect blend....Just Handsome....DAMN IM OLD!