Friday, March 28, 2008

Dylan in DC

So, here is little Dylan pouting in DC. He was mad that we were not going to the Segway's when he wanted to and he did not feel like walking around and then he got into a fight with Blake. He got into trouble because he was slinging my camera around while he was trying to fight with Blake. So needless to say, he was a little cranky. But, we could not do without getting pictures of him. It was so sad...I meant to zoomo in on this before I posted it, but Dylan saw us taking his picture and he was trying to hide. In this picture he actually has a grin from trying to hide. It was so funny!
Just pitiful
Looking at the birds
In the left of this picture is Blake with me and then Dylan sat as far away from us as possible (on the right). I am so glad we have all these pictures to remember his behavior that day!
Awwwww...
If this isn't the saddest picture you have ever seen!
I am sure he isn't going to appreciate my posting these, but I hope it will teach him a lesson not to act that way just because he doesn't get his way! Oh how hard it must be to be 13!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

So funny. Guess it shows us that we can all have bad days, but not all of them are posted on the web. :) Hopefully he was in a better mood later on. :)