Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Pictures

Last Tuesday Logan had his Easter pictures made with Sara Grace at the Horseshoe at USC. He did very well and now that he is walking it was very hard to pin him down. For some reason, I didn't get any pictures with my own camera with the two of them together (probably because I was worried that Logan would hurt the baby or fall on her). But, you can go to my photographer's website and look - www.naturallywonderful.com The pictures are in the photo gallery under Sara Grace and Logan. I think they turned out so great!! Stacey always does such a good job for us! She did comment that she thought it was the first time I had ever dressed Logan in anything other than blue :) I just love the way he looks in blue because it brings out his little eyes so much! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Logan had a leaf that he was holding up to his ear and "talking on the phone" to while he walked around. I am not quite sure where he would get that! He just babbled on forever. It was funny.



Logan's first steps on his future college campus.
Go Gamecocks!
The two daddy's leaving with their babies and the babies Easter baskets - how cute are they?




No comments: