Friday, March 28, 2008

Visit from Sara Grace

Last Monday (St. Patrick's Day) Sara Grace and Aunt Chappell came over for a visit. It was so nice to see them and Logan for the first time actually paid attention to the baby. He usually just ignores her and does his own thing. Logan can't figure this out.
Daddy stopped in for a visit before going back to work and while he ran to the restroom, Logan stood at the door knocking. He loves to follow his daddy around the house.
Sara Grace in her Easter Basket
Patrick got me a new washer and dryer and before the pedestals came, Logan could reach the buttons. So, that was a fun game. Luckily, the pedestals came and now they are way out of his reach!
Thanks for the great visit, Sara Grace and Aunt Chappell!
It was good to see you.
PS I am working on getting the blog updated. I have been out of town a lot lately and because of that I have a million things to do when I am home and I am also extremely tired. This pregnancy is very tiring - maybe my 13 month old has something to do with that!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can Logan come over on Tuesday and help me with laundry? My machine is the standard. He'll probably know how to work it.

Tricia said...

After he helps Jennifer, he can come help me because ours is not on the pedestals. :)