Monday, March 17, 2008

Our last dinner together :(

We all decided that we wanted to go back to Tramonto's for dinner on Thursday night and I was definitely getting that steak! We were all very sad, but we still had a great time. Did I mention that we could not get a reservation before 9:30???
My beautiful friends!
More of us!
So sad - I haven't mentioned this yet, but I have been best friends with all these girls for a very long time! Heather was my very first friend I ever met when I moved to Arkansas (at age 4). Linda moved 2 houses down from me right before 1st grade. Jenifer and I played on the same t-ball team at age 4 or 5, and I met Shannon in the 7th grade (20 years ago). So for us to be able to still be so close and to have remained friends for so long is quite special. I love all of them so much and already miss them!!!
My steak and pasta - what I wouldn't give for another one of these right now! I love the way it is shaped like a heart - because I asked for it to be butterflied!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! I want to go on a vacation so badly right now, especially some place warm! Glad you made it back safely and I'm sure Logan was glad to have you back!!