Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring is Here!

Yay! We get to go outside and play!!!The boys and I have been trying to play outside every day since it is getting warmer. It has rained a lot lately, which has made it a little difficult. But hopefully that is coming to an end.
Hampton got to swing in the swing and loves it. He will sit there as long as I will push him!
The pollen just fell, so that makes me a little nervous having the boys outside since Patrick has such bad allergies. Both boys have been sick with runny noses and lots of congestion. I think they both have been on an antibiotic since early February. They have each been on 3 a piece since then. I just pray we are done with all of that!
Logan loves to dig in the dirt with his "tools" and shovel. He plays for hours just digging in the dirt. Why did I even buy him a playset or ride on toys???
We now have holes all over the place!
On a side note...You can see some of what Daddy's "man cave" looks like. It is done on the outside and they are doing the sheet rock and insulation this week. I can't wait for his office to move out of my house where I have my own stuff in there and don't have to share with him (he's a little messy)!
Logan's rake that he was so proud of getting dirty.
Our little Gamecock!
It is so much fun being able to take the boys outside in the afternoons. It sure does help keep the boys busy!
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Chappell said...

What a cute gamecock hat and shirt! It makes him look grown up.