Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finger Painting with Logan

Logan finger painted for the first time (4-8-09). He did pretty well. He has a problem with getting his hands and fingers dirty, so I had to stand by with a wet paper towel and every time he would put some paint on the paper, he would hold his hand out for me to wipe it off. It was funny! He did very well and didn't make a mess at all. It was all on the paper. He made 3 different paintings and when I asked him who he was making the picture for, he told me, "Dis Mimi's." So, we framed that one and gave it to her for Easter.We started out at the big table, but that didn't work so well because the table cloth kept moving on him.
I was nervous about moving to the little table because I didn't want him to get paint on it. But he was so careful about it and didn't really want the paint on him, it wasn't an issue.
Such a little artist!
I see a Monet in the making!

No comments: