Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy's Mess

Logan loves his camera. He will walk up to you and say, "Say Cheese." Of course, he is always looking through it the wrong way, but it is so sweet. I think he thinks I look like I always have a camera to my face...so sad.
When we went to the zoo the other day, he grabbed his camera and told me, "Ogi take pictures of Namils." He can't quite say "animals" yet. It is so sweet.
So, Saturday afternoon I had a very bad "OOPS." Hampton had thrown up peas all over his white outfit so I put it in Patrick's sink to soak for a while. The problem was that I pulled the plug to stop the sink, turned on the, water, and left to go get the baby some other clothes. Well, then I decided he needed a nap, went downstairs and debated going to the grocery store, wrote a list, and LEFT. Meanwhile, the water was still running! I seriously think I have ADD now. It is so horrible the things I have done lately. This takes the cake though. I am so frustrated with myself. I am wondering if they make medication for it???
Patrick was out of town and didn't get back until Sunday. When he got back is when I realized how bad the damage was. We had to pull the carpet up from the bathroom all the way to my bed because it was still so wet. Under the house was soaked also because of the a/c vent in our bathroom floor getting flooded. Luckily, it wasn't bad enough where we had to call the insurance company, but I think that is just because my husband knows what he is doing. He told me that I should have pulled the carpet up right when it happened - seriously??? Like I know how to do that!
Here is the damage and in the pictures above, Logan went and got his new tools that he had gotten for Easter and he helped his daddy. He had a drill and was working it on the carpet. It was a cute picture if nothing else!
When I mess up, I do it big time!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

that is too incredibly funny!!

Anonymous said...

Try telling that to Patrick!