Thursday, April 2, 2009

Logan 25 months

Another month with Logi... Logan is just starting to pay more attention to Hampton. He still doesn't interact with him too much. Basically, it is usually only in the bathtub where Hampton is kicking Logan. He pretty much ignores that too though. One day I am going to miss these days I am sure!
Logan is so very happy. He loves to run and hide from us still - although it gets old sometimes. He still thinks it is hilarious!
Logan and I went to see Mickey Mouse in the Playhouse Disney show. He absolutely LOVED it! He got up and did the "Hot Dog" Dance and was very excited to see Mickey and Goofy! It was fun for me to get to see him having so much fun. I can't wait to take him again next year! He got these souveniers while we were there. I tell you Disney makes a KILLING!
Fireman Logan. He got this firetruck for his first Christmas and he still plays with it every day.
I love that he wears the firman hat with it!
Fireman Logan outside in Daddy's shop helping run the tractor!
Logan loves to see tractors and big trucks. I still can't drive down the road without him yelling, "Daddy's Tractor/Big Truck."
For Logan's birthday, one of his friends got him a t-ball set. He hasn't quite figured it out, but we are working on that...He loved hitting the ball and running around the yard. To tag you out, he likes to throw the ball at you. I felt like I was playing dodge ball!
My sweet little boy growing up so fast!
There is still some "baby" in that face. I am not wanting to let him grow up...I'm kind of sad!

HOMERUN!
Riding the tractor with Hampton.
You can see he was not too happy about us putting H in his lap.
Logan ran up into the trees to "rake" with the broom. When it was time to leave, Patrick had to go get him because he was not about to leave his job!
Daddy watched Logan one day and it was a mess - literally!
Patrick called me to tell me that Logan had gotten ahold of some of the popcorn that comes in packages and had it all over the house. Who do you think had to clean it up???
The funny thing about this picture is that Logan's shirt says, "My dad rocks."
How appropriate!
Happy 25 months, Logi Bear.
We all love you so very much!!!

No comments: