Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another Zoo Day

Last Friday, Logan and I met some friends at the zoo for a little while. It was crazy!!! I will definitely avoid the zoo on Fridays from now on. Every school around here was on a field trip there that day. You know it's bad when you pull into the parking lot and they are directing traffic!Logan and the lion
The bears were out and wrestling again. That is always fun to watch. I know it is hard to tell him this picture - sorry!
Logan asked to go see the cow about 100 times, so we finally made it to see him.
Sweet little Logan
After the zoo, we went through Chick-fil-a because Hampton has been sick all week and we missed going on Tuesday since we couldn't go to My Gym. Logan loves to get his "bauck-bauck and applejuice."
It was such a nice day out, so we pulled the top back in the car to look at the clouds.
I just love this little boy so very much. I could kiss him all day!
Hampton had to go back to the doctor while we went to the zoo, so Patrick took him. He has not been feeling well for a while now and I was worried his ears weren't getting any better. The dr said they looked fine but he now has a head cold....uggghhh. When will we be past this??? I hate that he doesn't feel well. It makes him so pitiful and miserable!







No comments: