Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun with Hampton

I haven't really gotten any good pictures of Hampton's cute two little teeth and figured I better. He is trying to cut more on the bottom right now so he won't look like this for long. I think baby's look so cute with just their bottom two teeth!Hampton has actually had a fussy couple of weeks lately. It stinks! I think it is a combination of his teeth trying to cut, he's had another ear infection, he has been very congested, and on top of that he is almost 8 months old and may be a little more aware of when I am not holding him. He wants to be held all the time. It has been a trying couple of weeks, but I just hope he feels ok. This is so hard on everyone!
He's still pretty happy and sweet though...just look at that face!
I love the way he will sit and play with his toys now without falling over. That is so nice!

I love you, baby boy!!

2 comments:

Blake said...

!!! hes gettin too big

Ann said...

Hampton looks like his Mommy.
Ann (Chappell's friend)