Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trip to Arkansas

On the 20th I flew out to Arkansas for a very short and quick visit. I love my friends so much and had the best time with them. Linda, Shannon, me and Heather at my favorite pizza place ever - Shotgun Dan's!
The kids of Linda and Shannon - Hayden, Drew, Hailey, and Jacob
Linda talked Shannon and me into helping her buy some new patio furniture and a firepit for us to hang out that evening (before we watched Bachelorette together all piled up in Linda's bed). We had a lot of fun putting that dang set together :).
This is Linda working hard - with the dog in her lap!!!
Shannon and I did the hard part - the couch.
All of us working together diligently

Ahhh - finally. It's done!
Linda made me a drink, and then she drank it. How does that happen???
We never did get the firepit to work right. Oh well - we resorted to making s'mores in the microwave!

No comments: