Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Friday, July 10th was Cow Appreciation day. So, we loaded up, dressed up as cows, and went to Chick Fil A for our free meals. It was so fun and nice to eat for free! I spend a fortune there throughout the year, so it was a nice change not to have to pay for it for once.
Logan had his first ice cream cone.
Hampton even got his free meal.
The cow came out for a visit, but Logan and Hampton didn't want much to do with him.
Yes, I made Dylan and Blake come and dress up too. Dylan told me he wasn't going to do it so I told him that he could either dress up or pay for his own meal, but he was going! :) I am such a sweet mommy!
Logan in costume and not very happy about it!
Awww - sweet little cow!
The family of cows. Hmmm - where was Patrick???
We make such cute cows :)
I caught this cute picture of Hampton after we got home. He loves to play in the dogs' water bowls. This is when he first found it!
Happy Cow Day!

No comments: