Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4th of July on the Lake

On the 4th, we went out on the lake with Meghan and Scott for the day and to see fireworks. It was super fun! Leslie kept the little boys so we could enjoy it more - thanks, Leslie!Logan before we left.
He and Hampton had matching outfits on and I tried to get a picture, but Hampton wouldn't sit there long enough for me to grab a picture of them!

Dylan hanging with us...
Patrick and Blake
Scott showing off with some of his amazing tricks. They were hilarious!!!
And, the splash...
Meghan and Scott
Patrick and me
Again - why is it that no one in my family appreciates all the pictures I require???
Crazy Scott
We had a blast out there! Hope to do it again next year :)
PS - I think the reason I was having problems is because I was trying to upload the pictures under my old email address. It now seems to be working - Finally! Now, it's time to play catch up!

No comments: