Saturday, August 22, 2009

Girls Night Out in Arkansas

Tuesday, July 21st, we had a Girls Night Out at our friend, Anna's Wine Bar. We had the best time catching up. I saw people I hadn't seen since High School and that was so fun!!!Linda, Monica, and me
Me, Gretchen, and Heather
Shannon and Me - I love you, Shan!!!
MOD Squad together again!
Shannon, Gretchen, and Heather
Linda's story was very exciting!
Heeeyyy!
Monican and me
Don't even ask why Linda was doing the splits...she was trying to relive our cheerleading days :).
We all went down the street to dinner at a nice restaurant and then found out during that the waiter had dated one of the girls - and I might have had a huge crush on him in the 6th grade.
Group Shot - with the waiter, Tim
Group shot at the Wine Bar before we all got split up
Started turning silly at this point - we had a blast!!! This is Gretchen, April and me.
Just us girls without the waiter
I had a wonderful time with everyone while I was home. I miss ya'll and love ya!!!

No comments: