Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy as can be - especially with Blake!


I know I am his mother and more than partial, but everyone who knows Blake will back me when I say that I am the luckiest mom in the world and the 3 younger boys are the luckiest boys to have Blake as their oldest brother. He is so wonderful with all his siblings (including Abby and Jacob). He is the most helpful and nurturing of all my children so far and I can't say enough great things about him and how awesome he is. He truly loves all of us so much and has no idea how much all of us love him. Logan and Hampton are always so happy when he and Dylan are around. Blake spent the first half of the summer with us and we had the best time with him.
Little Hamp chewing on a coozie
I love those eyes!
Thanks for an awesome summer, Blake! :)

No comments: