Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Logan's Swimming

I started Logan in swimming lessons on the 6th of July and was so nervous about it. He did not want to do it at all and was not happy with the water whenever I would put him in it. The first 3 days of swimming lessons, he cried the entire time. Then, for whatever reason, he decided to cooperate on the 4th day and started doing very well. He will now go under water and kick his feet so well! (He still doesn't love the pool, but I am fine with that. At least he is not trying to sneak out of my house to get in the pool).
Getting a piggy back from daddy.
Don't ask me why I have to hold my breath too, but I do...
Here he is going under and swimming - so proud of him!!!
Waving for the camera and showing us how brave he is.
Awesome!

I am so proud of you, Logi Bear!!!

The night of the 9th we had game night and of course, Dylan and Blake had to start wrestling again...
Dylan really does love his big brother!
Such handsome boys! I am so proud of them :)
Blake and Dylan left the 10th for Georgia to spend some time with their dad and family. It sure did get quiet when they left :( - sort of!

No comments: