Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The triplets turn 1 - May 23rd

Trace, Khari, and Marlee all turned 1 in May. We were so excited to go to their party!!! What a special day to be able to celebrate!When we got their it started raining and we got just a little wet. Logan didn't seem to mind. He ate a little bit and while I was getting Logan's food, Hampton grabbed the bowl with all the chips (he was in the Baby Bjorn) and dumped it all over the floor - how embarrassing! I could have died. Oh well, I learned to watch out for his little hands that can reach so much further than I ever thought possible!
Cake time!
How cute are they? I can't even imagine how much fun they are going to have together growing up!
Logan found this car and ended up playing here most of the party. He would climb up and down over and over. Luckily, no one else wanted to play on it. He got lucky!
Yum - Trace! He didn't waste any time!
Cooper so patiently waiting on his turn for some cake. I thought this was so cute and funny.
This was the fun of the day...
It was a ramp that you could ride down and Logan finally did it. It was cool because it was set up on a hill and you could go a long way. The problem was pushing the car back up the hill, but we managed. I wasn't sure Logan would do it, but he suprised me!
Cake and Ice Cream time
Honestly, I don't think he has ever gotten as messy as he did this day eating the ice cream. I didn't think I'd ever get it out of his clothes, but I finally did. Thank God for OxiClean!
Sweet little Landree eating her ice cream.
What a mess!

Logan finally found a big ball that he loved playing with. I thought I'd never get him to leave with me. He started running away from me when I called him and pretended he didn't hear me. I started counting as he was running the opposite way and all of a sudden when he heard me say, "one" he made a wide u-turn and headed my way all the while pretending he couldn't hear me. It was hilarious!
Michael Brewer made the comment that the way Logan runs around and plays is like he is in pure "bliss." He said that is the only word he can think of to describe it and I would say that is a good choice of words. I love that he is so happy!
We got home and told daddy all about our fun at the party and daddy showed Logan how to blow his party favor. Logan loved it!
Hampton tried to eat Logan's lollipop. He was so good during the party. He sat on me in the Baby Bjorn the whole time and just watched. He is such a good and complacent baby!
Logan's turn to try. No, we still had not cleaned him up from the party.
Logan went with me to a doctor's appointment for Hampton one day and brought his Diego vet kit. It had a stethescope and Dr. Whitaker saw him with it and put all kinds of cute stuff in his bag. So now, Logan has a new doctor's kit from Target and he plays with it all the time. Each time we go to the doctor, Dr. Whitaker gives him more fun supplies for his kit. It's really sweet! Logan told me in the car that he was not Dr. Logan, he was "Dr. Bicker." It was precious!
Fixing mommy's hurt foot


Hampton spending some time with his daddy
These are my favorite types of pictures. They capture such a special moment!
What a sweet and happy boy he is! Notice the phone in the picture...that was Patrick's when he was little. How neat is that that our boys get to play with toys their daddy did?

Checking out daddy's heart.
I didn't mean to combine this entire post together, but since I am so far behind, I am not fixing it.
Happy Birthday to all the triplets. Thanks for making us a part of your special day!!!
Love, The Subers

No comments: