Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Pictures - May 30th

For Mother's Day, we had pictures made with the whole family for Linda (my mother-in-law) and Nana. They turned out so well and when I get a minute, I will upload some to my blog. Right now I am just showing you some behind the scenes. It went so well!Sweet Stacey working so hard with us. We had a list of poses a mile long that we wanted. She is always so good and patient with us. You always get to see her work, well here she is in action!
Aunt Sara with her nephews and neice
Uncle Patrick helping with Sara Grace
I think this is such a sweet picture!
Mimi taking a break with Logan and reading to him.
Blake and Dylan texting or something...
I love this picture of them. They are so tall now (they are the same height right now and by next summer, Dylan will have definitely passed Blake - maybe even sooner). It is hard to believe how big they are getting. Can you believe they used to be the sizes of Logan and Hampton??? They are super helpful and wonderful boys. I am so blessed!!!
An action shot of us trying to get the boys together in a pic...no such luck!
Ha - that is how this picture went!
Logan became obsessed with the firehydrant. A firetruck went by while we were out on the horseshoe and he stood there at the hydrant waiting for them to come get the water. It was so sad. Luckily, it was towards the end of our shoot!
Mimi trying to explain the situation to Logan. He just didn't get it. Weren't the supposed to come to that hydrant?
Stacey did a wonderful job on all our pictures. As soon as I get caught up with our day-to-day posts, I will get those on here - promise!

No comments: