Thursday, July 9, 2009

June 21st - Day 2 of Vacation and Blake's 1/2 Birthday :0 (16 1/2)

So Logan might be a little tired of my taking pictures of him. He has learned to close his eyes when I get the camera out and he won't open them until I put it away. It is pretty funny sometimes, but frustrating at others...What have I done??

I love the pictures of the babies looking out the window. Two years ago we had a picture of Logan looking out the window like this. Last year, we got Sara Grace doing it, and this year it was Hampton's turn. He loved looking outside at everything!

Dylan after he woke up. He wasn't exactly cooperative to have his picture made either. What is the deal? I love pictures and why doesn't anyone appreciate them like I do???
Sweet Baby eating the lens cap to my camera.
Logan mesmerized by the television
He watched tv on Aunt Sara's and Aunt Kat's bed. They were so sweet to let him do so.
Sara Grace and her cute little walk
Awww - how sweet is this of Logan to kiss his cousin. Ok - this was before he hit her so hard she fell over and she screamed bloody murder. It was so sad and he was smiling about it. I was so upset with him for that! He apologized, but I don't know if he really meant it!
Logan was hiding in the curtains a lot and Sara Grace learned his tricks!
Logan running out from under the curtain

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like ya'll have been having a great summer! I can't wait until we can all get together!

You've been a busy blogger I just checked in on you a few days ago and none of these posts were here!

Jen :)